- It is a herbal Unani medicine.
- It addresses the issues related to liver such as hepatitis, enlargement of.
- It has diuretic properties and is useful in conditions like scant urination.
- Sharbat or Syrup means the sweet syrup compound, prepared from decoction, infusion, and water extract of either dry fruits or herbs or seeds etc.
- In Sharbat Deenar the chief ingredient is Deenar or Cuscuta reflexa seed. In Greek Tukhm Kasoos seeds of Cuscuta reflexa is called Deenar.
- CONTENTS / IN THE BOX – Liquid
- EXPIRY DATE – 18 Months
- FOR – Unisex
- HOW TO USE – To be given 20 to 40 ml with Water.
- INGREDIENTS – Post-e-Bekh-e-Kasni, Tukhm-e-Kasoos, Tukhm-e-Kasn, Ghuncha-e-Gul-e-Surkh, Rewand Chini, Gul-e-Nilofar, Gaozaban, Aab, Qand Safaid
- SIZE – 200 ml
There are no reviews yet.