- Cipzer Majoon-E-Shabab may provide a multitude of health benefits.
- The term Safed Musli means “the odor of the horse” and it is believed to provide horse-like strength and vitality.
- Safed Musli is loaded with amino acids, iron and antioxidants, making it one of the most potent herbs in Ayurvedic healing.
- It is considered a Rasayana and may helps in the rejuvenation and healing of the mind and the body. Cipzer Majoon-E-Shabab are made from the pure root extracts of the Safed Musli.
- This potent herb may balances Kapha and Vata doshas which may provides overall wellness of mind and body.
- It is not only a good stress buster but may also provides powerful doses of energy.
Zafran, Safed Musli, Qaranfal, Asgand, Konch, Darchini, Bisbasa, Qaranfal
HOW TO USE – Take 10g to be taken twice a day with milk.
There are no reviews yet.