- Ayurvedic ingredients that are known for its antioxidant properties and may helps in ATP synthesis in the muscle which may helps to relive stress.
- It may works in terms of power enhancement benefits.
- It may works as a immunity booster and may known for its energy giving properties that helps relieve one of stress in the process.
- The syrup have been especially made following the formulas of traditional Ayurvedic sciences and are backed by modern pharmacological studies.
- The goodness of the Ayurvedic ingredients is known to work synergistically in maintaining and restoring the overall physical health and well-being.
Tulsi, Badiyan, Qaranfal, Heel khurd, Darchini, Turanj, Narkachoor
Take 15 ml for adults and 10 ml for childrens before breakfast and evening meals.
There are no reviews yet.